Sea Sand Sun Resort and Villas recognizes the importance of the protection of personal data for you of our products and services. We know you care how information about you is collected, used, disclosed, and transferred outside of Thailand. The information you share with us allows us to provide the products and services you need and want appropriately tailored for you, not only from us. We appreciate your trust that we will carefully and sensibly handle your personal data while giving you the very best personalized experience and customer services.
Service is http://www.seasandsunpty.com/ operated by Sea Sand Sun Resort and Villas
- Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- - Email address
- - First name and last name
- - Phone number
- - Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- - Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- - Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- - Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- - Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Sea Sand Sun Resort and Villas uses the collected data for various purposes:
- - To provide and maintain our Service
- - To notify you about changes to our Service
- - To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- - To provide customer support
- - To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- - To monitor the usage of our Service
- - To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Sea Sand Sun Resort and Villas may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- - To comply with a legal obligation
- - To protect and defend the rights or property of MASON Resort
- - To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- - To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- - To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org